When you join the Jefferson Township Chamber of Commerce, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other area business professionals, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and civic-minded members of the community. As both a collective group and as individuals, we are dedicated to improving our community and helping local businesses thrive. Each year, we offer a variety of opportunities for our members to support our community through Chamber initiatives, including our holiday food drive, student scholarship program, and exclusive fundraising events. Because we represent a diverse mix of industries, we each bring a unique perspective to the group, and our members relish the chance to help one another attract new customers, increase business revenues, form strategic alliances, and solve organizational challenges.
But joining the Chamber is about more than simply being enjoying the cooperative spirit of community we offer. It also makes good business sense. Did you know that when consumers know that a small business is a member of its local chamber of commerce, they are 44 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 63 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future*? Simply put, membership brings credibility to your organization, prompting your customers to see you as well-established, trustworthy, and community-minded.
Jefferson Township Chamber of Commerce members enjoy a wealth of opportunities to share knowledge, learn from each other, give back to our community, meet interesting people, and attract new business. Special member-only benefits include:
- Free listing in our searchable online Chamber Directory
- Free listing in our printed Chamber Directory, which is distributed bi-annually to over 8,000
- New for 2017! Member-to-member discount program, which offers savings exclusively to Chamber members on a wide range of local products and services
- Deeply discounted advertising opportunities on our newly redesigned website and updated Facebook page as well as in our Chamber Directory and annual event programs
- Discounted access to our monthly networking and educational events
- Exclusive speaking engagement opportunities at Chamber events
- Free ticket to our Chamber-wide annual holiday dinner and networking event
Annual membership in the Chamber is just $150, which with our exclusive savings and benefits, virtually pays for itself. Join the Chamber today and find out what you’ve been missing!
Want to try it out first? Attend your first monthly networking event on us! Call 973-663-2240 for details and to register.
*According to a research study by The Shapiro Group, Inc. and Market Street Services